Re: Hells Champions (HC) Vs Angels of Death (AoD)

Ok, let's do this again...Rules were, no def bashing... You posted the cr's on me WITHOUT res gains and when we commented/flamed upon it , you edited the CR's...It's right there, the note that you edited. Since the war's started , my mines have been running..You know why you attacked, DRnoclue... I had about 4 mil res stashed on my moon, removed it and pm'ed you. On the planet i had about 1 mil res srpead among metal ,crys and deut. Please show us you're esp reports , i give you my permission to post them publicly. And FYI, fleetsaving is customary , even in times of peace..Let alone during war....You yourself f/s , that means you're a chicken too? Yuna too :P
Btw , thanks for editing , Drdumbass...now everyone can see the billions of profit you made there. The true fleeters will look upon you in awe hehehe
___________________________________________________________________________________________
Walk with THA swagger!

indid you had many ress there ... but still i had some profit ... there is no word about how many ress someone can take so that can be profit .
i just wonder why you sad from the begging no defense bashing ? ... and why you dont have the courage to play a war with no rulles ?

All the things what HC knows to do is to offend us in many ways i dunno why but they are doing that more and more and more...and all what we can do is or to report to admins or to smash them to the ground :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: ....cya in the game brave warriors lol :)))=))))
ING Names : logged

Feed me more!
Feed me more!
Feed me more!

Ohhhh sure...mentioning def bashing is badmouthing you guys :P
Please , report to admin and crush us....And please, less spamming and more bluffing ,you're hurting my eyes.. This war is going sour, thanks to you idiots..(i hope i'm not flaming, to me it's the truth, them being idiots lol)
___________________________________________________________________________________________
Walk with THA swagger!

:wall:

If your good, you make profit in war. end of.
you want to complain about mines being off? HC know my mines havent beeen on in 3 weeks. i dont bother with them i just fleet and never use mines, so your going to complain about not making a hit?
crash my fleet, there's profit. seriously? we know how to not be profitable, doesnt make us cowards, makes us smart.
Honestly i dont know what you expect, me to leave 5 mil duet on every planet for ya? no, if i was a miner, i'd farm them while on, then turn off when i leave so not to lose defences when being hit, regardless of war thats how i'd mine. as im a fleeter they are always off,

saw yuna post a hit on her, 100K duet=300K metal, 200K crystal d/f= 400K metal, total =700K there was also other res. so not defence bash, almost all the hits i'v seen just now on HC have what? total of 300-400K when all converted to metal?

but really, all this is boring, you are losing the war and trying to flame, dont send me pm's about people flaming yuna, as there's quite alot here about cowards, noobs, crap players, crap alliance,
your mines were in negative duet because you dont even know how to turn off your mines! you just stopped the energy, went into negative and messed up, so dont have a go at us for something you then tried to mimic and failed to do.

there's almost 100 comments, screw that i want a good war with 100 combat reports with good raids/fleetcrash/halfblind/ninja/lanx... i want to see which alliance is better in war, who can make most profit, who can do good hits, i dont want to see whose most arrogant, or who has the biggest gob.

I stop to congratulate Jackal, his hits are the best in this war, 2mil duet & 2mil metal on the same hit and on many hits, massive congrats, With Rose and melkor i see the normal low res raids, to decent proffit raids that we do daily to get where we are.
I fail to see that in return, partly because the way we war,
but all in all both alliances are making a mockery of their names with all this crap on the forums,
Logged you want people to respect you? earn it. no one does now, they suck up to you for imunity from the fleet. why? because you flaunt it, you defence bash, and you threat so so much.
You want the respect that a good fleeter gets? go fleet and do something constructive.

sorry for the rant but Fck me! never seen so much crap and i cba to troll through 5 pages of b1tching on the forums when there are people to go hit. :boohoo:

A FYI Yuna, get an admin if you seriously want, but read through your alliances posts and the flaming is equal on both sides so :boohoo: to you alone for thinking you can flaunt that threat when both alliances are in the wrong and Sin's last post wasnt even a flame it was stating fact about fleetsaving and saying if your calling us cowards for it then you are to.
you cant report to admin for someone asking if you are what you call us for doing the same thing! again... :boohoo:
Im 18 yet i swear to god this is more childish than the day to day B1tching that goes on in a college or school.

Man up and play the game, and thats to everyone whose been sitting on this forum since the moment they woke.

well today a decide to come back to see how are my members doing and and a see war in masscre
lol.
sorry to post here but a must do it simple.
to both side less talking more cr .
also about flaming yuna a think you created this topic for that purpose lol
and offending is good for lungs and stress from zorg empire.
also each allaince has weakest you just need to find it.
good luck to both side.

Code: Select all

http://i1097.photobucket.com/albums/g343/Akatcuki/Peinxd2323555.jpg