Re: Hells Champions (HC) Vs Angels of Death (AoD)

Says the ones who shut down their mines before the war even started ... If that's not playing dirty, then I guess every war should be like this one :Doh: Looks to me like a cat and mouse game, rather than a war game :wall:

Alive, or just breathing ?

Dear Yuna, i have NOT turned off my mines. Ask Rescue,DrReaper and Logged. They've scanned me enough times last night to see that my mines kept producing :)
I'm just somebody who farms his mines two to three times a day, so no punching below the belt please... If others do it , it's not my bizniz. I know that i play my way , which includes not shutting down mines ;)

Edit:
It's protocol for the attacker to post CR's in the CR thread. However,DrReaper knows exactly what he's done and posted only the damage! Now this is the first time ever i've seen cr's posted without res gains mentioned at all. Wonder why? Maybe because he knows he's been def bashing????????
___________________________________________________________________________________________
Walk with THA swagger!

you guys started this war and now you fly like chickens ... you dont have the courage to attack someone who is ON , you FS all the time and from the start you sad only profitable attack because you are afraid that we might destroy you defense ... this is not a war ... this is playing by your rulles ... if you want to play a real war tell us ,but i doubt that you have the courage.

MrSinister wrote:Dear Yuna, i have NOT turned off my mines. Ask Rescue,DrReaper and Logged. They've scanned me enough times last night to see that my mines kept producing :)
I'm just somebody who farms his mines two to three times a day, so no punching below the belt please... If others do it , it's not my bizniz. I know that i play my way , which includes not shutting down mines ;)

Edit:
It's protocol for the attacker to post CR's in the CR thread. However,DrReaper knows exactly what he's done and posted only the damage! Now this is the first time ever i've seen cr's posted without res gains mentioned at all. Wonder why? Maybe because he knows he's been def bashing????????

C'mon, Sinister, we all know that HC turned off their mines, to implement this "no defense bashing " thingy, knewing that there will be no profits at all, and that ofc, will lead to defense bash. It was all planned from the beggining, every detail :snooty:

Alive, or just breathing ?

MrSinister wrote:Edit:
check again