Re: Hells Champions (HC) Vs Angels of Death (AoD)

Sat 3 Mar 2012, 18:10:39

The exact date and time Logged told me that he had kicked out Weled 5 hours earlier. And that hits made after his removal were null and void. But I had been looking around just a half hour prior to this PM and lo and behold! Weled still had the AoD tag ! Of course i told Logged about me seeing the tag myself a half hour earlier, he did not react to that. It's a easy task for admin to check this out, they will conclude that Weled was still in AoD when Jackal attacked his colonies. Nuff said.....
___________________________________________________________________________________________
Walk with THA swagger!

sorry yuna if im not mistaken we came to conclusion that under 600K in either planet or d/f (or combined) was defence bashing?

convert all this to metal please, then tell me if its under 500K and if we are including its damage in war? (3:2:1 ratio)

logged (AoD) vs SilverRose (HC)

Attacker Loss: 0 Defender Loss:27.220.500
winnings Metal:177 Crystal:50.305 Deuterium:123.603
Debris Metal:0 Crystal:0

ta!

~Con

Nice defense bashing logged (for your last hit on Rose), you're pissing us off, so I started to do the same.

Me vs DrReaper:

You have attacked this specific target 100 times in the last 24 hours. Make sure you are within the Bashing rule before proceeding.
All you need is a SickMind and a healty body.

contruga2 wrote:sorry yuna if im not mistaken we came to conclusion that under 600K in either planet or d/f (or combined) was defence bashing?

convert all this to metal please, then tell me if its under 500K and if we are including its damage in war? (3:2:1 ratio)

logged (AoD) vs SilverRose (HC)

Attacker Loss: 0 Defender Loss:27.220.500
winnings Metal:177 Crystal:50.305 Deuterium:123.603
Debris Metal:0 Crystal:0

ta!

~Con

I got hit for less than 500k profit and DF, and yet, you haven't heard me complaining. I see you've started to IPM me, to get some poor resources, hahaha :lol: You started bashing first, so we're even now :)

Alive, or just breathing ?

Speaking of defense bashing with low profit ... I don't see any profits in this hit, but, oh well, I assume Rose did ;)

The attacker has won the battle !
You receive 177.255 units of Metal, 78.638 units of Crystal and 104.916 units of Deuterium.
The attacker has lost a total of 0 units.
The defender has lost a total of 11.231.500 units.
A debris field containing 21.000 units of Metal and 210.000 units of Crystal has formed in orbit around the planet.

I am sick of that that is not war that is barbie game why do you always say hey defense bashing is a war game and it is WAR i don;t care for profits the war is not for profit the war is for damaging the opponent not to steal big resources from him what war is that ...all of you from HC closed the mines and said no defense bashing so how can i attack any of you what war is that? ooo wait i forgot you are so scared and for that you closed the mines and said no defense bashing check the war rules say that an alliance can attack another for how many times they want because the bash rule lift in 24 hours that is not a rule that you can just ignore and say please no defense bashing...and now all hc members will be angry on me i don;t care i want a war not a cowards war ...and how in the f... we can attack you if you all again closed your mines ...after this war because HC made the biggest stupid rule ....because they knew if we start attacking you all we will do on you all billions of damage ...my personally and that is a challenge i will declare war against HC ...No mercs even if i am single and bash rules lift in 24 hours and so one ....
ING Names : logged

Feed me more!
Feed me more!
Feed me more!

Those being said, logged is absolutely right. Rules say clearly that in case of war, the defense bashing rule would be lifted in 24 hours. Yet, you decided to shut down your mines, so that you'd accuse us for defense bashing, and therefor, win the war. Honestly, I ain't complaining, but this ain't a real war, looks to me like a cat and mouse game. Sad, HC, very sad .... :boohoo: :naughty:

Sorry wasn't aware combat reports couldn't be on the forums.

Anyway 22 million damage for less then 400k resources. That makes perfect sense to launch 2500 bc was it?

Take a moment and read that. If that isn't defense bashing I do not know what is. I sent at least a dozen probes back. He knew I was online. it is not a profitable hit. The cost to launch the deut alone makes it a net loss most likely. I'm too lazy to do the math. :think:
Last edited by SilverFox31990 on Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

So silver i dunno but it seems you don;t know the rule of posting here it is forbidden to post any coords of enemy so you posted my coords from where i attacked you now i will like to ask the moderators to make something against you....
ING Names : logged

Feed me more!
Feed me more!
Feed me more!