Re: Hells Champions (HC) Vs Angels of Death (AoD)

contruga2 wrote:yuna only hits that pulled off under 100K hits were either more in metal and crystal or have half a million d/f

yes there is one hit that is debatable, rose didnt realise, not going to happen again, the rest of the hits are valid and i believe were b/c's used so the duet cost would be no more than 8K even at a long distance.

i must say (even though your still trying to slate some of our hits) i am happy you stopped pretending that logged actually made profit on his :)

and wil only remove Rose's hit (small as it is) if logged removed his, both alliances see both are unprofitable, and if we remove the defence bash hits we remove all, so loged 130mil would go as the one vs deathcam would
Now, now, don't be silly ... Don't remember myself saying that logged's hit wasn't profitable, not complaining about being defense bashed either, like Rose said, it's just a game. But, turning off mines, so that there would be no profit, and only defense bash .... No offense, that's lame :? Oh well, nevermind, let's just move on. But, before of that, you know that quote: " Everything is allowed in love and war" :)

Alive, or just breathing ?

So I see you like defense bashing, HC ... I see another hit for less than 500k profit, and for less than 500k DF, will only copy and paste the results though, so that you'd see it too :)

The attacker has won the battle !
You receive 258.794 units of Metal, 117.586 units of Crystal and 41.447 units of Deuterium.
The attacker has lost a total of 0 units.
The defender has lost a total of 1.780.150 units.
A debris field containing 44.790 units of Metal and 447.900 units of Crystal has formed in orbit around the planet.

Now, don't tell me that it wasn't a defense bash ...

my last c/r (against an inactive)

Attacker Loss: 0 Defender Loss:37.500
winnings Metal:224.611 Crystal:142.931 Deuterium:83.634
Debris Metal:0 Crystal:0

i have loads of hits like that, thats what i hit for,
btw convert that crystal to metal in your posted report thats just under 900K in the d/f then add the metal in the d/f thats almost 950K

even adding the numbers as is 492.690 isnt that far from 500K d/f

SilverFox31990 wrote::naughty: Now Yuna, what happened to it's a game and that is over 400k crystal. They are lucky it was under two million damage, as I've suffered far worse hits then that for less. (Not in this war but during my time on Zorg.)

Now, now, Rosie ... Sh!t happens, right ? What's the point of the game if you just sit back, and enjoy the view, without getting attacked ? It's a war game, as far as I can remember :naughty: