Re: Hells Champions (HC) Vs Angels of Death (AoD)

logged wrote:ok contruga so what is the problem if i made over 100 mil dmg that is her defensive what wild you like me to send to her 2k lunars i send 11k 700k deuterium spend it over 2 million resources gained so where is the defense bashing check the forum your players had attacked ours for less then 400k resources so if it is in this way i wont be arrogant but if it is with defense bashing please say it because i can do a lot of that and put on AoD side 1 billion dmg in less than 3 days ....
logged wrote:No problem Yuna dear when the bash shield lift it is pay back time ....i will attack any target from HC i will find just for the score ....
Not looking good from where I am Logged......smacks of arrogance.......and thats why no-one has any respect for you on the server........enjoy the game for what it is...A GAME!....You want to "flex" your fleet to prove yourself then do it....hope it makes you feel better about yourself lol......now go teach your members to lift their res and fleet and then they won't get hit in the first place..... :)

logged wrote:i send 11k 700k deuterium spend it over 2 million resources gained so where is the defense bashing ...
700K duet=2.8million metal, you also had 680K loss (assuming all crystal as it was in esp probes)= 1.36mil loss +launch= 4.16million loss. with over 2 mill res gaind you lost between 1.16mil-2.16mil. you asked where defence bashing there is the maths.

As for our ''small hits'' they are the kinda hits i'd go for as a raider. they might not be massive jsut means its a slower war to norm.

as i understand it rose didnt realise and was attacking where she could trying to get profits but accepting that hit in with a wave she was doing, i can remove, however would logged remove his post? i have jsut proven its a loss, even assuming logged over 2mil profit was all in crystal, that is still a 160K loss...

or we can continue without d/bashing, we got over the fact logged done it and raided untill we bounced back, rose didnt realise and now everyone is clear on no bashing.

contruga calculate your mates hit too they attacked yuna from distance like 60-70 system for what about 300k resources calculate this and put them to show you the reports or i will do in game ...and i know you will do everything to win even disturbing me mate but this is war let;s be a war not a barbie game ok?

And Sprog I dunno what is your problem with me ...just read the forum well not only my comments and you will see and nobody respects me? that is your opinion because some players know me very well and knows how i am ....i don;t need respect from my targets because they will never respect me because i attack them lol.....and Sprog if they attack my members for profit like 80k metal 60k cristal and 100k deuterium i don;t suppose to do the same? i attacked silverrose for the df i made she had 2k and some satellites down so i go for it and why do you speak about respect i offended any of you with anything how many like Sinister do? no i just play the game what is the big deal ...
ING Names : logged

Feed me more!
Feed me more!
Feed me more!

Contruga, darlin' , if you call a hit with less than 500k profit a good one, then I'd say I'm the best fleeter in the world, hahaha :lol: However, Sprog, calm down, logged is not being arrogant, just stating his point of view, like many others of us. Judging by your reply, I'd say Sprog = jackal :) Looking forward for no defense bashing, contruga, let's keep it civil, without trash talking about each others, okay ? Just my 2 cents ...

Alive, or just breathing ?

Sprog wrote:lol u do make me laugh Yuna............and Logged if someone leaves 100k deut sitting in Massacre I would expect that to be hit during a war let alone at any other time.........
Glad I am ;) However, how'd you call a hit for less than 100k Deuterium, even in times of war ?

Alive, or just breathing ?

I thought you were supposed to hit the enemy alliance in times of war. My bad. I didn't realize there was some kind of cap. it's hardly a hit that will disable that person forever. If it's such a small hit let it go. Don't count it in the damage and move on. Please notice my other hits for more profit and a hell of a lot of damage. Remember folks, its a game. The time you take to harp on minor hits, are precious seconds, and minutes you are never getting back :boohoo:

yuna only hits that pulled off under 100K hits were either more in metal and crystal or have half a million d/f

yes there is one hit that is debatable, rose didnt realise, not going to happen again, the rest of the hits are valid and i believe were b/c's used so the duet cost would be no more than 8K even at a long distance.

i must say (even though your still trying to slate some of our hits) i am happy you stopped pretending that logged actually made profit on his :)

and wil only remove Rose's hit (small as it is) if logged removed his, both alliances see both are unprofitable, and if we remove the defence bash hits we remove all, so loged 130mil would go as the one vs deathcam would