Re: Hells Champions (HC) Vs Angels of Death (AoD)

SilverFox31990 wrote:Honestly, any hits I get are pure dumb luck of finding bits and pieces like LC's sitting on planets. I haven't gotten any major debris fields other then sats from you guys.

Well then, mines up for everyone ?

Alive, or just breathing ?

SilverFox31990 wrote::boohoo: Well I don't know what time zone you people be working in but most of the people in my timezone are asleep or just waking up. So no real agreement will be reached till tomrorow most likely.

LOL, I think you know pretty well in what time zone we most are ... :liar: Ask your friend, jackal for now :)

Dear Yuna, leaving 200 battle ships on defenseless moon has nothing to do with sleeping time. Also leaving millions of res on planets while off as in case of DrCrapp... eh sorry DrReaper.

You should know by now basics of fleet saving.

melkor wrote:Dear Yuna, I also think I'm entitled to get big thank you for giving you a nice moon.

Baaaahhhhaaaa, those BS were on a moon, therefor, the moon was already there before your attack :lol: :lol: And, I suggest you to stop flamming, if you don't mind :)

Hello ,fellow Zorgers.. This is a report from your Zorg reporter at the scene,MrSinister. At 11:59:35/12:00:10/12:00:11 and 12:02:54 a wave of fiendish attacks on MrSinisters planet and moon took place..
The victim states that he PM'ed the attacker at least 10 minutes before the first attack hit , that he was online and already moving his res. The attacker did not reply however.. The victim continued moving all res away and 5 minutes before the attacks he PM'ed the ruthless pirate again, still no reply.. At that time the clueless victim started wondering why he was being def bashed, as he (although at war with the alliance this particular idiot belongs to) has not attacked/farmed/def bashed this player. The poor victim did some research and has concluded that all the attacks (each with thousands of BC's and Lunars) originated from 52 systems away.The deut needed to move these wave is enough stagger your mind! Your favorite reporter has been trying to contact DrReaper for his side of the story. However, when i knocked on his door, he let his 2 Chihuahuas loose on said reporter and they almost tore my balls off.O_o (Gosh,i hope my insurance covers chihuahua attacks on gonads)
We will stay on the case and daily updates will be given ,dear listeners :)
We conclude this report with the CR's MrSinister has released.
GLoTR MrSinister, keep your chin up , it will be almost impossible to rebuild the few hundreds cannons destroyed in the onslaught but we know you can do it! ;)

The attacker has won the battle !
You receive 772 units of Metal, 106 units of Crystal and 163.739 units of Deuterium.
The attacker has lost a total of 0 units.
The defender has lost a total of 1.496.000 units.
A debris field containing 0 units of Metal and 0 units of Crystal has formed in orbit around the planet.

You receive 633 units of Metal, 355 units of Crystal and 13.308 units of Deuterium.
The defender has lost a total of 16.642.450 units.
A debris field containing 20.370 units of Metal and 203.700 units of Crystal has formed in orbit around the planet.
The probability of creating a moon is : 2 %

You receive 321 units of Metal, 180 units of Crystal and 6.655 units of Deuterium.
The defender has lost a total of 10.179.000 units.
A debris field containing 0 units of Metal and 0 units of Crystal has formed in orbit around the planet.

You receive 109.232 units of Metal, 42.412 units of Crystal and 67.373 units of Deuterium.
The defender has lost a total of 4.203.550 units.
A debris field containing 16.830 units of Metal and 168.300 units of Crystal has formed in orbit around the planet.
The probability of creating a moon is : 1 %

MrSinister :twisted:
___________________________________________________________________________________________
Walk with THA swagger!