Re: MegaMedes, Deidara[n7a] vs chuck[HoSS] TD: 28.797.681.70

From where I am standing it looks and smells a bit backstabber-ish as Hoss and n7a are part of the same group. Not exactly a great advert for you alliance. I would say good hit, but is there any skill in stabbing your mate in the back and stealing from him? For those that appreciate sneaky play though, I guess, well done on a cunning move.

Glotr Chuck

Another drama unfolds in Speed with the usual back stabbing and double crossing tactics. Yes it is just a game so why not play using ability/skill instead of the above? There's still more to this than meets the eye but hey if u gotta go to any lengths to "try" and be a top player then fill yer boots. It's the minority that spoil it for the majority as per normal. Ftr I think it is now getting to the stage that online status should not show for anyone in any alliance. Let's just say it saves any doubt on some of the "hits" I have seen lately in a few servers!!!

Glotr Chuck.....took it better than most would have

Still chiming in on something you know nothing about as usual Sprog. There was a long history between chuck and I, some of which I will not go into here. But, what ever makes you feel better.

― Sun Tzu, The Art of War

I am entitled to an opinion as much as you are despite your "privileges". But seeing as you take an interest in my above post I will add this...wherever there is drama/scandal or "other" your name gets mentioned more than most. I would never have either of you guys in any of my alliances, nor would I ever have u on buddies lists...too much "abuse of trust". I suggest others take note and do the same :D

I thought Hoss and n7a are one and same and hitting a self member with the fleet that he has none outside your alliance can get him I think not good, and Chuck being my good friend I know he will bounce back soon

anyways only thing I would say is Good hit and Glotr Chuck.

If I can be of any help in any way in your rebuilt just a message away from you bro