Re: SOS PLEASE HELP THIS IS NO JOKE FAMILY IN NEED

So I emailed Zorg with your idea sprog because not only would it help art nut it would help zorg. It would encourage people who don't usually buy rubies to do so, but also it would give a very good name for zorg and would be more inviting for new people to know that the player base and developers are so helpful so now i am awaiting their response i will post their answer. i will hope and prey for the help love and support of the game i have grown to love..
Dont fear death welcome it...

Ladies, Gentlemen, Friends: I am so very deeply touch by the support I have recieved thus far. I am sorry I have not been able to post here until now. I wish to convey my deepest gratitude to those who have donated and those who have sent me their well wishes. I never expected people I have never met in rl to come together and help and support me and my cousin Aaron in such a manner. Most of you don't know Aaron but he has played some and a few of you know him.Also know that pics are posted to FB Emperors of the fire and the ash that was once our home. This is a debt I will never be able to repay but I will do my best. As you can see, words fail me; something rather rare for my mouthy self. As Charlie mentioned earlier, I am not one to accept help usually but I find myself overwhelmed by the events of the past week. I will say that all who have asked me "why do you waste your time with that stupid game?" have been met with the reply "I love the game and it is so much more. It is a community and even some players are like family to me." I will continue to waste my time here every chance I have to get online for as long as ZE exists. I will continue to support ZE with ruby purchases as I am able and in need of them. To you folks who may not be able to buy rubies, PM me in game on Speed server and if i have the rubies a trade can be made. Some of you whom I know will not need res to get them, just ask. As most of you know, I will hit anyone who leaves profit for me to have but I call all of you friend, Even those who have crashed me or hunted me in a great effort to do so.

Once again, Thank you all so very much,
Arthur H. Stempf- ZE's biggest fan
If I cannot have your respect, your fear will do just fine.
It's to bad stupidity isn't painful

First of all, I would like to wish you to find your way back and overcome this misfortune as soon as possible.

I believe that the best action that we can do as a community here is to create a professional fundraise using one of the many platfroms available on the web today. Chuck_da_reaper has already done much and perhaps he could do this too, although it would be even better if it was created directly from Arthur.

As soon as you have created this, feel free to post it in-game and in these forums. I will personally create a global post so every member of the community can see it. In this way, anyone who wants to help, will be able to do so directly with the amount he wants. We will do the same. We do not want to sell rubies through this, it has to be direct.

As chuck_da_reaper said in his email, every amount helps. I believe in this way a bigger amount will be collected.