how the # do we servive if we cant even build a planax thing

How the f do our new players servive when we dnt even have the abilty to safe our units on fleet safe agains top players that have the ability to c where and how our units travel admin u say respect other players NOW I say that bull how the do we servive if top payers can c more and do more then new player but nah this game is about top rank players that cnt give new players a change so we can get to there rank and y should I respect players if admin is creating this game unfair and before I ask so top players can attc in there rance and not weakers players at all but hapend about it ime going to tweet this and off all cowards and how the do u respect a mother player if the **** can't even take his or her size on they have units and **** we still have to get too and the game develloper *** is pointless ime tweeting this game as **** and unfair zorg and its players moonbase was but atleast it was fair game this game and all the tyme ime del this game and will tweet ppl to stay away this is bull

Warning issued repeated bad language/Admin bating.
Last edited by Gozar on Mon Mar 24, 2014 4:51 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: offensive language /Admin bating.

Re: how the # do we servive if we cant even build a planax t

I feel I must clarify the point being made by the author of this post. He left a sizable fleet sitting, it was hit by one of our lesser members. He complained, with the sort of language you wouldn't want your mother to see, if you can understand my meaning, especially as it contained references to our mothers reproductive organs. We offered to advise him/her how to fleetsave, guard against phalanxing. The reply was, shall we say, "vitriolic". We have been subjected to foul language, the naming of worlds "in our honour" etc. We found this most comical, we shared the info with other alliances, non members.Just when we think the pest has given up, he resorts to missile attacks. Of course. that med with a ninja of his little fleet. It seems he didn't find this very amusing, whereas we all thought it was quite a hoot! However, when you receive messages containing this sort of language, and I quote this directly " u probaly or a hahahahaha of n " it seems to suggest what sort of character we have in our midst. Once you get past the illiteracy and grammar problems, you can work out what he's trying to say, just. Indians don't out of it too well either! I think ZE is better off without him, shame really, he made us all chuckle with his inane rants!
Last edited by Ozymandias on Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:11 am, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: Racism

Re: how the # do we servive if we cant even build a planax t

you know... all i can say is those under attack are lucky... they get the chance to organise ninja's...

I've rarely been under attack throughout the game...
Find a friend who can help you ninja people and they will soon leave you alone.

If you want to play without friends then get a massive fleet first :)
but even then.. have any of the massive players been without allies?
that plus this game is very social.. is it even worth playing without people to talk to?
a person with that attitude will find few multiplayer games that are worth playing... good luck on singleplayer!