Re: Motto for picture...

Rummageing the universe since 2009?

Nah, its too simple but the only thing came to my mind atm... Will think more on a better one :/
fearless~
“Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise, so I am changing myself.” -Rumi

Does it have to include the 2009 part? The #years at the bottom seems rather self explanatory, and the "since x year" slogan is so over used these days it really doesn't catch anyone's eye any more. What you really need is something that will make people stop and look twice. Here's my thoughts for the slogan;

"With the might of an empire in your hands, what will you do?"
When people ask me plz because it's shorter than please, i feel inclined to respond no because it's shorter than yes...

How about this:
"with might of a empire in your hand since 2009 , what will you do?" LOL :D

heres my kind of "look twice" motto:
"build your empire,spread it trough galaxies, make the universe to bow to it"
fearless~
“Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise, so I am changing myself.” -Rumi

Istalris wrote:Does it have to include the 2009 part? The #years at the bottom seems rather self explanatory, and the "since x year" slogan is so over used these days it really doesn't catch anyone's eye any more. What you really need is something that will make people stop and look twice. Here's my thoughts for the slogan;

"With the might of an empire in your hands, what will you do?"
I like Ista's idea the best so far, but instead of "in your hands" I would probably prefer "under your command" or "at your disposal".
Forum Moderator: The Illiterate One

10 Gale Points FTW

Zorg wrote:Ace is so much sexier than Acewoonder